Thursday, June 07, 2007

While I'm on the Nordic Theme (I was going to say

on the Nordic Track, but that's something else altogether, and I've never been on one.)

Oh yeah, Nordic Theme. For my birthday, my lovely daughter gave me this



It's Rosemaling, and I love it. It's a little plaque about 6" across. I've been walking around the house holding it up to the walls, and I think I've found the right spot. Now I just need to get out the hammer and a nail.

************************

When I posted the Squiddle Mitt pattern, I forgot to mention that it's set up for the left hand. When working the right, you have to reverse the whole thing. It is really not that difficult to read a color chart backwards, but to make things easier, here's the right hand chart. I didn't do the thumb again, because that's the same either way.

2 comments:

Hege said...

It's very pretty!

YarnThrower said...

Cute mitten pattern! Very fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Another year wiser!