Saturday, June 23, 2007

What widely varying weather we've been having this month. A couple nights ago we had the best kind of thunderstorm (nice and rumbley but no crashes too close), and the last days have been cool, gray and damp. I actually slept under two blankets last night, which was lovely. By Monday it's supposed to be sweltering again. Mr S's pumpkin vines have leaves about 16" across.


Penny's family is home, and they had a swell time at Disneyworld. Mr S. has finished his stay in the Cotswolds and is now in Scotland. I've been spending much time at work at the Library while Gretchen recuperates. So far, no crisis situations....


Not a bit of knitting content today, but I am working on pictures of a different sort of loopy bind off, and they should be up in a day or two.


Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Baxter's dreams of glory (click to embiggen)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that drawing. Methinks my Hannibal pictures himself like that, too.

magnusmog said...

Lovely cat print, very Hogarthian. Hope Mr S isn't getting to wet, in our part of Scotland the weather is dreadful :)

Cindy G said...

I should probably have mentioned, the pic is a Gustav Dore (sp?) illustration for Puss in Boots. It's the expression on Puss's face that really makes it for me. *G*

Mr S has been getting drenched in Edinburgh, but loving every minute.