Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wow, fast service

I've been using a nice little program called Stitch & Motif Maker for producing lace charts, and have been very happy with it. (It is also capable of charting color work, texture patterns and cables.), happy enough that I didn't even bother to upgrade when the new version came out. With the shawl in progress, though, I decided I really did want the new color line feature. So late Thursday (well after normal business hours) I placed an order on their website. The software was in my mailbox this morning. I love these people! Oh, they also make a nice sweater design program called Sweater Wizard. No Affiliation, I just believe in giving credit where credit is due.

1 comment:

CatBookMom said...

OK, now I have to go check it out again. I've been successful with tables in Word and the Aire River fonts for my charting. Thanks for the tip - I think! VBG