Thursday, March 26, 2009

Knitter's Block, Writer's Block

I seem to have them both. But I have managed to finish the second version of the child's vest, that I'm now calling "Aegean", in a different color scheme. Now I need to get the pattern into it's final version. That, along with blogging, seems to be one place where the writer's block is kicking in.



One of my time-wasters/educational research projects lately has been pouring over objects at the British Museum. They have a great website. I'm kind of partial to the Bronze Age and early Iron Age, myself. The Louvre isn't bad, either.

5 comments:

YarnThrower said...

I am wondering how you arrived at the name "Aegean".... Maybe because of the little wave pattern above the ribbing? Very cute!

junior_goddess said...

I like very much. Is this a nod to your Bronze and Iron Age leanings?

Seriously, suck it in, girlfriend. Finish it up and kick it out! Give 45 minutes of effort. You'll rock it out.

Elizabeth said...

I'm kind of in a blocked phase, too. Well, distracted a bit. It always passes.

magnusmog said...

I really like the wave pattern.

Hope the unblocking begins soon :)

smariek said...

I often think knitting something is easier than sitting down and trying to write down "how" to do it.

I missed the Louvre when I went to France many years ago. They were on strike, so museum was closed.