Monday, January 11, 2010

Hmmmmmm

While rummaging around looking for something else, I came across these:



A pair of child's mittens all done except for a few rounds on one thumb and some loose ends to be woven in.

Now why did I ever set them down when they were so close to being finished? And after setting them down, how did I so completely forget about their existence?

Oh well, they are done now (took me all of about 20 minutes, if that). So now I have two FO's for January: the little face cloth and these. I think I had better go hunting around in closets and drawers. Who knows what else is out there?

4 comments:

YarnThrower said...

Those are adorable! Nice find!

Elizabeth said...

Are you sure you started them? Maybe that would explain the knitterly amnesia.

Cute cute cute!

magnusmog said...

Oh no, I dread to think what is lurking in the depths of my knitting basket :)

Molly Bee said...

You GO Girl! Adorable mittens!