Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Elvis has left the building

Well, not Elvis really. But I did get the very big project that has been occupying most of my time for the last six weeks packed up and in the mail yesterday.

So what to do with myself?

Well, there is the neglected housework (can we say dust 1/2 inch deep?). And the yard full of weeds and things gone to seed.



Need to finish seaming up that afghan, it's about 3/4 done. And the second version of Hudson has been sitting in a heap for weeks, again 3/4 done. And some mending.



I have a little purse to finish up.



And there is a kitchen towel that needs one of those toppers that let you hang it on the refrigerator door handle.

Guess I'll find ways to fill my time.

3 comments:

YarnThrower said...

I am totally **not** concerned about you finding a way to fill your time...

magnusmog said...

look at the holey sock - can I come over for darning lessons?

Molly Bee said...

Forget the dusting, I find that visitors enjoy drawing in it. I tell them to feel free but only if they don't date their work!

See you Saturday!