Tuesday, October 30, 2007

back well fed and happy



We had a really great trip. Took more pictures than I realized, but these are just some initial random shots, til I get an organized report together.



The Hotel Olivier in the French Quarter is funky shabby genteel. But with a balcony like this, what's not to love?






Molly Bee's asked about flying with knitting needles. We flew on American, and I carried my sock on bamboo double points in my purse and worked on in in flight. No questions or issues raised at any point.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a great time!

Molly Bee said...

Thanks! I think I'll try it too! Ummm. The pastries look lovely! Glad you had a great trip!

Leslie said...

Funky shabby genteel like that I'll take over Holiday - Hilton - Trump any day! And the pastries! I'm yumming here :)