Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hazy

I've figured out what to do with the one ball of Kidsilk Haze that I found during the stash reorganization. I've started working on it.






The color is really a deep teal, not the silver gray that appears in the picture. Maybe the light reflecting off all that "halo" washed it out?

I can't say what it is or show a clear picture, because I'm going to suck it up and try to submit the pattern for publication. But I can say that this is really pretty yarn and I would be happy to work with it on a larger scale if only I could afford it. I have heard that Madil Kid Seta is nearly identical, and somewhat less expensive. What about elann's Silken Kydd? Does anyone know how it compares?

1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

Whatever it is, it's GORGEOUS! Makes me want to dive in the softness and cuddle up in it!