Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Biting the Beta Bullet

OK, I finally switched to Beta version of Blogger, and now I'm trying to make it do what I want it to do. So far, this has taken about half the day- no knitting this afternoon :(

The sidebar still needs some reorganizing... I want to get to actually assigning labels to posts...

Bear with me, I may come up with a post that is potentially interesting before the week is done.

Edited on Nov. 29 to add:

OK I've spent much of the morning messing around with organizing the side bar. Links to my free patterns/knitting recipes are now in their own section down toward the bottom. Ditto links to other online resources. Archives come last of all.

I can't figure why some links show in a colored font and some don't, but they should all work.

Oh cool, the archives can be expanded/collapsed by clicking on the little arrows.

No comments: