Monday, October 25, 2010

It was a wet weekend

which was good, as we needed the rain. The first part of the month was gloriously sunny, but dry. It gave the farmers time to harvest a bumper crop of corn (so large they are running out of storage space in this area). Now the earth was ready for a good slow soaking.



I finished off a hat that had been sitting half done through all the sunny weather.



The picture color is actually prettier than the real thing, which is more plum. It's the Burning Love hat, with some slight changes to the top decrease section. The pattern is written and has been tested, now it's off to the tech editor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear the corn crop in other parts of the country is not so good, which means WI farmers will get a good price. Great hat!

YarnThrower said...

I love that hat! The cables are very fun!

Anonymous said...

Is this pattern available yet? Sent you a PM on ravelry 6 months ago and no response there either.

Cindy G said...

I'm sorry, I have retired from selling patterns, so I'm afraid it is not.